Don't Forget to Vote!
Get a preview of your ballot and take note of important dates leading up to Election Day.
Allen voters will elect two at-large Allen City Council members and consider one charter amendment during the May 4 General and Special Elections. Voters can find sample ballots, organized by precinct, on the Collin County website. Registered voters can look up their precinct number using Collin County’s voter registration search.
Important Dates for the May 4 Election
- April 4, 2019 – Last day to register to vote
- April 23, 2019- Last day to apply for absentee voting by mail
- April 22-27 – Early voting begins (Polls open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily)
- April 29-30 – Early voting continues (Polls open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily)
- May 4 – Election Day (Polls open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
More information is available in the Allen Voter Guide, delivered by mail to every Allen resident in early April. It includes a voting calendar, Allen polling locations, ballot information and links to view local candidate forums once available. Download a digital version.